To insert a video, please follow the following basic steps:
1. Upload your video to Youtube or Vimeo, and then copy the URL.
2. Open the Content box where you want the video to play and place your cursor where you want it inserted.
3. Click the Insert Media button on the toolbar.
4. The Media Embed window will open. Enter your video URL in the URL field and click “OK”.
The video will automatically size to fit in the Content Box. It will play full-screen for visitors who click on the video player’s full-screen button.
If you want to keep your video private, but still show it on your iPoster, you will need to change your Privacy setting to “Unlisted” or “Hide”.
An “Unlisted” video is a different type of private video. “Unlisted” means that only people who know the link to the video can view it. An unlisted video will not appear in any of YouTube’s or Vimeo’s public spaces (such as search results, your channel, or the Browse page).
Here’s what you do in YouTube:
1. Sign into your YouTube Account
2. Go to your My Videos page
3. Select the video which you’d like to make an unlisted video.
4. Click the Edit button to access the video’s settings.
5. Go to the Privacy section of the page. There you’ll see the option to mark you video as “Private”, Unlisted”, or “Public”. Select Unlisted.
6. Click the Save Changes button. Once you’ve done this your video will be an unlisted video.
Here’s what you do in Vimeo:
Click Settings under your video on the video page, then click the Privacy tab. You will see a range of privacy options. Choose Hide this video from vimeo.com .
Test this in Preview on your iPoster.