Make use of iPosters’ image capabilities – they make for a more attractive and engaging presentation.
There are two ways to add images to your iPoster presentation.
- Upload to the Image Gallery
- Insert Directly into your content box
Let’s start with the Image Gallery.
Look at the right-hand toolbar and select IMAGE GALLERY
A modal window (as shown below) will open. You can either drag and drop a file directly from your desktop or choose a file from elsewhere on your computer.
Please note the following:
- Do not paste images directly into the Content Boxes. You must use the Image Gallery field as shown above.
- The system will accept files in PNG, JPG or GIF formats. If you want to load any other file types, you must first convert them to one of these before importing them.
- When people visit your presentation and click on your images, they will expand to their full size, so use images that are as large as possible – up to 1920 x 1080 pixels – so they fill the screen for easy viewing. You can test this by clicking on the Preview button on the main toolbar.
To insert your images into your Content boxes, place your cursor where you want the image to be displayed and then click on the Insert Image button in the Tool bar, as shown below.
This will open the Image Gallery modal window. Click on the Gallery tab to insert images that you have loaded up to your Image Gallery.
You can also upload images directly from your computer.
Just drag and drop or browse your disk.