If all of your attendees can’t be there to attend and your presenters can’t be there to present, we offer a proven platform for enabling everyone to share the science.
These are extremely difficult times for scientific and scholarly meetings. There’s important research to be presented and discussed, but there’s also a lot of anxiety about traveling. This is uncharted territory and restrictions can change daily. Hopefully your meeting will take place. However there’s a high chance that many attendees and presenters won’t be able to join you.
In-person, Hybrid and Virtual
Your meeting might be onsite with virtual participants or 100% virtual. We can cater to either scenario. Our dynamic platform allows you to browse through your event’s interactive iPoster presentations on any internet-connected device. If you’re going 100% virtual, we have our own simple but powerful virtual platform for running your entire event, including plenaries, moderated sessions, networking, exhibit and sponsor galleries and more, We’ll work with you to find the format that fits best.
We have the technology and methodology
Our iPoster system provides intuitive tools that make it easy for authors to create presentations that bring their research to life – whether presented live in-person, virtually, or in a hybrid format. And we make it easy for Conference Organizers to manage, monitor, and measure the entire process.
The system includes:
- Online creation and display on any Internet-connected device
- Unlimited multi-media content for texts, images, videos, sound files, links to external sources, and more
- Online Tutorials, FAQ’s, Quick-Guides, and Support Desk
- Built-in communication tools for author contact, sharing, comments & discussions, surveys, chats, live video sessions, judging & awards
- DOIs – Digital Object Identifiers for linking iPosters to Crossref and other metadata archives
- Customizable iPoster Galleries with metadata and thumbnail displays, targeted searches, and drop down filters
- Sponsor and Exhibitor platforms that add enormous value to your event – in-person and virtual.
- APIs for integration with Abstract Management Systems and Virtual Meeting Platforms
- Secure, cloud-based servers and databases for storing and delivering content
- “WatchDog” management software for controlling onsite display screens
Service & Support
Let’s talk about how we can help you meet the needs of your meeting participants, wherever they are, with virtual poster sessions.
Contact us to set up a time for an online presentation.