If your don’t see the DESIGN YOUR iPOSTER button at the top of your Main Toolbar, this is because your conference organizer has disabled the function in order to standardize the design of all the iPosters to be presented at your event. They want authors and attendees to focus on content, rather than design.
logging saving publishing sharing
If you want to change your template, PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, so that you don’t lose any content.
In order to change your template, you click on the DELETE button on your Main toolbar, which will take you back to the Template Chooser page and allow you to select a different template.
All of your images will be saved, and you will find them in the Image Gallery on your new Template.
All of your texts will be deleted, so please do the following:
- Copy all of your texts, from all of the Content Boxes and special boxes, and paste them into another document. We recommend a simple text editor.
- Once you have copied all of your texts, you can delete the current template and choose another.
- Copy and paste your texts back into the appropriate Content Boxes.
- To add back your images, place your cursor where you want them inserted and click on the INSERT IMAGES button. Click on the GALLERY Button to choose from your previously uploaded images.
You can always share your iPoster online by clicking Preview and then copying the URL in the address field.
If you have trouble logging in, the problem might lie in your operative system, your browser, your network, or your router.
Please check the following:
- You have the latest updates for your operative system: Windows or Mac.
- You are using the latest version of your web browser, e.g., Internet Explorer v.11, Google Chrome v.50, Firefox v.45, Safari v.9.
Should you still have difficulties logging in, please check with your IT department. It may be that you are being denied access because of a firewall at your organization. To confirm this, try logging in to you poster from another computer in another location and see if you are still having trouble.
If you’re having problems while trying to connect from home, you might have a slow internet connection that is making it difficult to access the template.
Should your problems continue, please contact us.
Yes, you can continue to edit your iPoster after publishing. And when you have edited your iPoster you don’t have to publish it again since it’s already live. All your edits will instantly be recognized on your iPoster.
If you have been approved to create multiple iPosters, you will see this field at the top of your template:
Just click on the arrow and you will be able to create a new iPoster. Toggle to move back and forth between iPosters.
Click here, drop us a mail, and we will send you a new password. Or click on “Forgot your password?” on the login page.
Yes, older versions of your iPoster are backed up. Contact us if you want to restore a previous iPoster.
Windows 10 has a built-in print-to-PDF functionality in the OS that can be used by all applications.
In Windows 8 there’s no built-in print-to-PDF functionality, so you have to do it in other ways:
if you use Chrome, there’s a built-in PDF print. Select Print, under Destination, click Change and select Save to PDF.
For Internet Explorer you have to install a PDF printer driver, e.g. CutePDF Writer
CutePDF can also be used in Chrome and Firefox.
Alternatively, you can use an online service where you paste the URL which is then converted to a PDF.