Follow this step by step guide to learn how to create a survey in your presentation.
1. Choose a survey platform in which to create your survey. This example uses Survey Monkey, but you can use any survey platform that you prefer. Most platforms offer a free basic survey creation tool and you will need to create an account with them to access this.
Here are some that we’ve tested and like:
2. Create your survey in your chosen platform. You can include as many or as few questions as you like.
3. Copy the URL from your completed survey. When you finish creating your survey there should be a URL generated for it.
4. Click on the ‘survey’ button in the Main Menu. Paste your survey URL into the box and click ‘submit’.
5. Check the survey button appears in Preview Mode. Close the dialogue box and click on the ‘Preview’ button.
6. Click on the ‘Take the survey’ button. Check that your survey opens in the window and is working as expected.
Need further assistance? Reach out to our support team; send a support request